Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Zeus is getting a bed, a 4 foot rawhide, a new friend, a sweater, toys, more toys, a few new bones, and lots of wrapping paper!!!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Well I'm bad about Xmas here I start buying for them the beginning of Dec. and they start getting them ...I can't keep them away from them ..I'm a softy and they get them !!! I just bought 3 new toys one is shaped in a little ginger bread man , the other 2 are shaped like bones with a handle at one end , they are called bamboo play combat toys ! If they destroy them you can send them back and they will send you a new one !or fix the old one ! They say they are indestructible we will see how they do with 3 Rotts !!!
I don't think there will be any fixen if they really start to tear them up ....They really like em !! I will say they are pretty cool they are made out of nylon material and are red .....They will also get new balls, stuffed animals , treats ( they get those all the time ) you can tell by looking at Kitty
Here's the web site if anyone is interested in the new bamboo play combat toys www.bamboopet.com

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
wow there are some lucky rotties out there ....

I am just gonna let him have his way ALL that day ...you know ( something different ) for a change ....

and if he is good ... dinner out ....

But if his sister dont smarten up ... he will get a sweat shirt with his picture painted on it ...

i couldnt resist ...

i dont know what she is getting him ..... proly more then Dad's getting though .....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gee Wiz, there are some lucky Rotties out there. I didn't get anything for my Rot or my Westie. But then again, I'm not a big present person, as I am usually giving all year long. But my canines will be having some prime rib and its juices tossed in with there food.

Merry Christmas

Renee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.