Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today would have been Zelda's 13th birthday.It is the first one I have to celabrate alone.I will not be turning on the radio as I don't want to hear her song.Stephanie said she heard it yesterday and had to shut it off.

I know they all must leave use some time,but it still hurts.Here is a card that some one on another list made and sent her last year.

I tear my heart open,I sew myself shut.
My weakness is that I care to Much.
The scars remind us that the past was real.
I tear my heart open just to feel.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
We all have those sad days or will have them in the future. That was very nice of that member to send that to you. I never got anything special like that but I did have a very long thread on my Bronco site ( 9 pages long ) of well wishes from members there when Tiny was sick. Things like that are very special.

She is in good company ! And you will see her again some day.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna , she was a great looking girl ... I know she will always be in your heart . When I think of the ones that I have lost and want to cry. I try to think of the fun times I had with them and that Igavethem my heart and love while they were here which I know you did with her ! She was a lucky girl to have you in her life
heres a hug for you !!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.It was a pretty bad day yesterday.I thought alot about what her and I use to do.She was my very special dog.

To day was a little easyier.We went to a rally trial and Zelda's Son Bradley got his first Rally Novice leg (at the age of 8) He needs 2 more and he will be UCH Bradley CD,RN and Stephanie wants to try for his UKC obed title this year too.

Donna

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
rutylr said:
We went to a rally trial and Zelda's Son Bradley got his first Rally Novice leg (at the age of 8) He needs 2 more and he will be UCH Bradley CD,RN and Stephanie wants to try for his UKC obed title this year too.

Donna

Hmmm, so you can teach an old dog new tricks
. Congrats Bradley !

·
Registered
264 Posts
Donna ,sorry we just joined. My thoughts are withyou and your Rainbow Girl Zelda. Zelda is now watching all...butterflies,clouds, and most of all waiting for you.

bless you.

marianne

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Marianne.

I don't know if you remember her,she was my growly Tanker grand daughter.She only needed a 3pt major to finish,but I stoped showing her after a while.They are to hard to find in WI and if there was one there last year then only 2 dogs show up next year.

Donna

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.