Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dog's name is Sammy, she is a full-breed Rott, DOB 5-19-2010. She is great with other dogs, very submissive(I've seen her submit to much smaller sized dogs, and even bunnies), she loves to swim! pools, and the beach!! she can swim for days! and loves to play with other dogs, dog parks are her favorite! Everywhere I take Sammy people love her!Very sweet and is definitely a companion dog. I think she would fit in great with a family with other dogs. She is not used to being around children though. She had been potty trained and had been a house dog for all her life until recently she's been living the past year of her life on a ranch outside so, she will need re-training on that.

Unfortunately, When I got Sammy a few years ago in college, I was living with my grandmother at her home for about 3-4 years. And then she moved out of her home to my aunts house and rented out her home. This left me with no place to go with my Sammy. Over the past 12 months she has been at my dads place. I have rented a new place for the next 12 months, and I just emailed my landlord a picture of a Lab in attempt to keep her. I do not want to lie, and risk it, but if worst comes to worse I will try. I have found it close to impossible to find an apartment or rental home that will allow you to have a Rottweiler. But, I understand this may not be stable, and might not last long, thus if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction of a good family who might be interested in adopting my rottie in the Orange County, LA county area in CA I would love to talk to them. I will want to see home, and meet with family before I give her up.

This is incredibly hard, but I do not know what else to do….

Thanks, Oscar
I have attached a photo, but I have WAY more(I was having trouble loading more attached photos. I also have vet visits receipts, paperwork
Here is my email where you can email me directly [email protected]

IMG_0602.jpg

·
Registered
927 Posts
I thought I had answered this but don't see it now. You could contact rescue organizations to see if they would take her to adopt her out. Rescues can match dogs with the proper new owners and screen people which you couldn't do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts