Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Agis's dog walker comes in Wednesdays (we wanted to establish a routine for when I go back to the office, which has now been pushed back to March, and only part time thank goodness (I LOVE not commuting).

She's a professional dog walker, but also a friend, so she was a logical choice. She's great with all the animals (she cat sits for us too). Agis LOVES her. Like beyond all reason. He knows when it's Wednesday, what time she gets here at, and loses it when he sees her he's so excited.

Today on their walk she dressed him up as Santa! Too cute not to share.

http://instagr.am/p/CXy4594plFK/

·
Super Moderator
1,686 Posts
Awwww...Agis! What a cutie! It's so nice to hear that he likes your dog walker, and enjoys spending time with her. Hope you have a great Christmas, and that 2022 brings us out of Covid.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BBD!

Happy Christmas to you and everyone. I hope you have a lovely Christmas too, and hope 2022 brings an end to the pandemic.

We're only seeing family outside - Toby's family in Oakville on his sister's porch Christmas Day, to give the kids their presents. And my family (all adults) to do a gift thief Boxing Day. But we'll have a nice Christmas ourselves.

Yes, Agis loves April. She was always my first choice, as she's just fantastic with him. Though when she comes over it's bedlam he's so excited. All his training goes out the window, sigh. They live around the corner, so if we run into her or her twin sister, more bedlam haha. When COVID is over if I have them over for a beer I dunno. Heh.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone and have a fantastic day tomorrow!!!
Agis looks great, he looks so much like a Rott here. Id have put my house that he was Rotty, going on this pic alone

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't he @Dj86 - that's why we were so surprised he didn't have any! Makes him even more of an honorary Rottie, heh.

Merry Christmas to all too! I am excited for Toby to open our present from Santa tonight (rest of stuff tomorrow). Santa has brought us some new art!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Awwww...Agis! What a cutie! It's so nice to hear that he likes your dog walker, and enjoys spending time with her. Hope you have a great Christmas, and that 2022 brings us out of Covid.
Agis's dog walker comes in Wednesdays (we wanted to establish a routine for when I go back to the office, which has now been pushed back to March, and only part time thank goodness (I LOVE not commuting).

She's a professional dog walker, but also a friend, so she was a logical choice. She's great with all the animals (she cat sits for us too). Agis LOVES her. Like beyond all reason. He knows when it's Wednesday, what time she gets here at, and loses it when he sees her he's so excited.

Today on their walk she dressed him up as Santa! Too cute not to share.

http://instagr.am/p/CXy4594plFK/
Super adorable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts