Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jst saw the preview of a movie for the scifi channel,,,called Rottweiler,,from what I saw its a rott with steel teeth and I saw a guy telling him to kill,,,,,too bad they portray rotss like this

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I told Kitty and Dan about it earlier this week in chat. I told them I thought it was going to be like a rottrweiler cujo but I only saw the preview quickly. I'm going to watch it and I'm sure Dan is going to watch also. I guess if they used a poodle not many people would watch

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
I gonna watch ..... allready got the pop corn ......

I think people will be able to tell the difference .... its hollywood

not like it's a true story ..... it is on the scifi channel ......

Follows the story of a dog who was beaten severely at a young age and has surgery, in which it's bones are replaced with metallic bones. Later, this half robotic dog comes back for a gruesome revenge..

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
When I was first intrested in Rottweilers I only saw them on tv in scary movies.

The Omen and there was a movie about a couple who got a German Shepherd puppy.It grew up to become a killer Rottweiler.

I still wanted to learn more about the breed and knew I would get one some day.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I'll be watching it also ! Yes the Omen ! oh my with the boy Damien in it .... I almost named my son that name but people kept saying it was the devils name.... my reply would be since when did the devil change his name to Damien ? I got so much grief over it so I named him Damon instead !

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
The nerve of some people. That isn't a very good Rottweiler they picked for the movie. His coloring in his face is too dark, his angulation isn't very good, his elbows look bad, and he walks too stiff, and I think I only count 40 teeth

Donna will never want to watch it

·
Registered
185 Posts
I checked it out just to see what kind of beast they had on there - I couldn't even stay on that channel, the movie was SO lame.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts