Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to laugh the other night, I went to bed & of course Roxy followed. So Im Lying there & she snuggled up with her head on the pillow next to mine, I started talking to her, telling her what a good pup she was, how much I loved her, ect. What does she do? Puts her paw over my mouth as if to say "bequiet....I'm ready to go to sleep". I thought I would bust laughing at her, &the harder I laughed the harder she pushed her paw on my mouth. When I finally calme down & was quiet then she moved her paw, as if to say its a bout time & went to sleep.

·
Registered
366 Posts
That is hysterical and sounds like something my Creasey Bear would do too. Mine begs me to go to bed by running up and down the stairs and standing on the first landing staring at me. When we get in the room, she'll run around and take things that she knows she shouldn't until I'm ready for her to climb up (tall bed) and then she stops. They are too smar t for their own good!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Kitty goes to bed every night around 11:15 or so .... whether we do or not ! She likes make sure she gets her spot on the bed
She loves to take my hubby's pillows too .....

·
Registered
366 Posts
I think Creasey will eventually do that, but for now she is too young and not trustworthy out of our sight. All of our doors upstairs are closed so she knows she needs one of us before she can go to bed. I was just reading a thread about crate training and how everyone's dogs love their crates. Unless mine is exhausted, she screams in there until she gives up. I don't think she'll ever be a "crate napper" like the other dogs seem to be.

·
Registered
366 Posts
C:\Documents and Settings\DJ\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture\Picture 017.jpg

SORRY...PLEASE IGNORE THIS...CAN'T GET IT OFF OF HERE NOW!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts