Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
baby pics are so cute,i just had to share so more,and more.i rescued the mother dog last year ,from florida kennel who told me she was spayed and she was not so these babies were also rescued

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
If I ever had a litter of those little things I would never be able to give them up...
...What beautiful little baby's...they grow to fast don't they
I can't remember Xari being tiny but he was...

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Oh my.... sooooooooo cute. Gretchen has never been to sleep. The devil never rests !

·
Registered
429 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

there's nothing like a rott puppy dog!!! They look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!\

I wan to keep them all !!</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
oh believe me when they get to be about 7 weeks old and you have 9 you can't wait for some of them to leave.It is still sad when they go.But boy do they get into alot of trouble.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
but you always have your favorite in the bunch,the one you hold on too longest or keep

·
Registered
429 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Ohh tell me about it! My 5 chi's are driving me crazy!!!!

And yeah, you always have your favorite!!

Mine is Pijin~
</TD></TR>
<TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="on">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts