Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Chaos is very good looking. His collar in the first picture looks like a braided horse rein to me.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Martha, Chaos inherited this collar from Zeb. It is called: Dean & Tyler Classy Kier Leather Dog Choke Collar. We bought one for Maddy and Zeb many years ago when they were fairly inexpensive. We wanted to buy one for Regen and one for Lor when when they get older, however, when we looked online they are very expensive now. Looks like the girls will be inheriting theirs down the road. Hopefully, a long way down the road.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
I really like it. My dogs don't wear a collar most of the time. I have a plain leather collar and a couple nylon ones. I had a pretty hemp collar but Nikki got it in her mouth and wrecked it. She is hard on collars.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Angela. Yes, he is dark, but not as dark as Regen. I really like the dark mahogany versus the tan, but that's just me.:p

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Rottie1984. He is our "little man." We call him little, because compared to Zeb, he WAS little! Your young man is not so bad looking either! LOL Love the shot of him sleeping! LOL :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts