Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I'm not sure I know what I meant by that. How the heck do you get "BELL" out of this ?? You have managed to confuse the hell out of me. Now that does not happen often but it does happen.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Not really just posts on here is all. Some one made a coment about southerns talking funny, Hade to let them know I'm very southern. have yet to hear their responce to that.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
That would be me Shell .....sorry hun
..... I would never talk bad about you !!!Us girls here gotta stick together......I love a southern accent !!! I said I thought it would sound funny talking southernand sayinggerman commands ......not that they talk funny ......so whereabouts in the south ya from ?

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Rotty I would be Kitty Kitty cause me claws come out
with YOU !!!!!
meowwww or is it roarrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
387 Posts
I know you did not mean anything by it. i like to give fuel to Rotty so he will try to match brain cells with me.

I was raised in Illionis, been here in Alabama about 16 years. My great grandparent where from Germany, So growing up I heard it all the time. After they passed, and I grew up I kind of forgot alot of it. So I have had to relearn some of it.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I love the Kitty Kitty with the claws coming out now that was good! and R2C if I was a sissy would I be takin you on! I got your sissy right here buddy come and get it!

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

My brother was in the navy for many years and his family was raised in Portsmouth, Virginia so all his girls have that sweet southern drawl. As for my name you can still call me Scarlet, because a rose by any other name is not as sweet
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
150 Posts
hmmz , I've got to ponder for awhile on this one R2C ...

SissyAndScotty ... Scotty is a potty... and my real name is Suzanne so you can think about one for my real name.. lol

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

....and Barcurdan your right hand man! I guess that would make you two peas in a pod

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

(deep breath)AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahaha!</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I have chickpeas out front .......... they ain't them !!! the boys aren't that pretty
I have one about to flower ........

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah Scarlet they ain't that pretty!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.