Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
oh how adorable! i was talking to sultan, in the future, if we can i want a donkey! or a mule, they are great, and they make great companions for horses =D

·
Registered
677 Posts
31082011478#1.jpg 31082011456#1.jpg here are my horses =D thought i would share, harry is the grey one and diablo is the black one, i love it when they graze, what horses are meant to do all day and night, its so peaceful to watch them

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Aisha. A week after I took these pictures one of Pat's mali's got out and almost killed Jenny. He had her down and punctured her belly, Pat almost lost her!

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Jan and Aisha, Beautiful horses and Jenny is gorgeous too. That would have been horrible to happen. Is Jenny going to be ok?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Thanks, Aisha. A week after I took these pictures one of Pat's mali's got out and almost killed Jenny. He had her down and punctured her belly, Pat almost lost her!
Im sorry what happened!!!! sorry for my ignorance but whats a mali? poor jenny, im so glad she is doing ok, a stallion had to be put down on my yard, i apologize for saying this but this stupid ignorant sh*t of a boy, worked it so hard it broke his leg and had to be put down, was a great horse in his prime, he is supposed to be retired after all the jumping it did, the stupid boy lied and said the horse broke his leg while standing in the stable!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aisha, mali is short for a belgian malinois. It is a dog that kind of looks like a german shepherd. Pat tried to treat the wound herself, but ended up calling the vet because it got infected. The vet cleaned the wound and had to stitch it up and gave Pat antibiotics for Jenny. The vet said that if she had waited another day the infection could have gone into her blood stream, as it was, she was really sick for about 3 or 4 days before she started to get better.:(

·
Registered
840 Posts
All are beautiful! Horses are my first love, as I grew up on a farm and could ride a horse before I was able to walk.

Love them. . . . thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Aisha, mali is short for a belgian malinois. It is a dog that kind of looks like a german shepherd. Pat tried to treat the wound herself, but ended up calling the vet because it got infected. The vet cleaned the wound and had to stitch it up and gave Pat antibiotics for Jenny. The vet said that if she had waited another day the infection could have gone into her blood stream, as it was, she was really sick for about 3 or 4 days before she started to get better.:(
Oh my that must have been traumatizing for poor jenny and your friend, thank god my dogs dont attack the horses, i took them to the horses from a very young age and purposely introduced them to even shetland ponies, camels, goats, etc, right now they arent even fazed by these critters, thank god, my friend has a pitbull, and it tore the stomach of a horse right in front of me, the horse thankfully survived, but it was horrifying

·
Registered
677 Posts
All are beautiful! Horses are my first love, as I grew up on a farm and could ride a horse before I was able to walk.

Love them. . . . thanks for sharing :)
You must have been adorable riding! i love baby pics of people riding their horses, theres a special bond between kids and horses, its like the horses know they are babies and should take extra care. i wish i was into horses that young, i got into horses when i was around 15 years old, luckily horses and dogs go hand in hand, its like they were made for each other

1 - 12 of 12 Posts