Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

I haven't abandoned you, I promise. I haven't been on in a while because Jess and I moved home to Kingman about a month ago. We're renting a house from my mom, and it needs a ton of work, so all we've been doing is sanding, painting, cleaning, tiling, and remodeling basically. ALSO...we found out I'm pregnant. I have known since mid march right before we moved, but my first appointment is this Friday, so I'll let you guys know all the details once I know them! Also, I had told Donna I was getting a male puppy from my breeder, but we decided to wait on that, since I'm pregnant. Two young dogs and a baby might be a little much at first. So I'm gonna wait until Gia's a little more well trained before I try that! Anyway, just wanted to update everybody! Hopefully we'll be done with house stuff before too long, and I'll be on here more often!

Brandi

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Don't know you but Welcome back and Congradulations!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Well congratulations Brandi
Glad to see your back !!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congrats,,,I havent been on much lately either,,we are trying to get reaqdy for a garage sale this weekend and gues who has to haul all the stuff out. We are also busy with my daughter,,,,we are gonna be grandma and grandpa for the first time ,,she is due sept 13th,,,,so of course my wife has been out buying all kinds of clothes,,car seat,, pack and play, and anything else she thinks we might need,,,also took out a window on the back side of the house and made it into a door,,built the steps,,it goes right down to our patio. Now Zena can go right out into the fenced in yard. She loves it

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nice to hear fromyou again Brandi,

Congrats on the baby news.... Hope everything goes well

Just remember we are always here....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts