·
Registered
927 Posts
:) and there is my house!

Reactions: Sheera'smom

·
Registered
189 Posts
The part where you always buy beds and toys constantly is just sooo true! haha But even if you buy them bed, they still like sleeping on your own bed. :D:D

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just ran across these 14 signs and I have to bring it back to the forefront. So hilarious and so true. Makes me want to go out and get me a herd! Great compilation of pictures.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey got a question, how often do you give a dog parvo shot in a month or year ?
kinda a random question for this thread, but I did find this info in another thread under Vet Corner...

Make sure the pup has had it's first vaccines before you bring it home (1st DHPP at 6-8 weeks)

I think there are a series of shots puppies get initially, just like babies, with booster shots yearly.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looked back at mine's vet records. I think the age will vary because not everyone acquires a new pup at the exact age. The vet first give a series of 3 DHPPC. Mine got the first one at 9 weeks, second at 12 weeks (DHLPPC) so I guess they added the Lepto in that one, then it says booster at 15 weeks. After that she got DHLPP booster once a year and lepto every 6 months. Also, I would rely on the vet to do the shots--just my opinion.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'am absolutely a Rottie Mumma. lol
Our boy is so spoilt even our kids have a whinge. hahaha.....
I'd rather stay home home with my dog than go out too. :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
This a great thread. I don't think I saw it before. Glad you brought it up. Yes to running up to every Rottie I see like I know it... No to the future names --I don't name them ahead of time, feel like it would be bad luck, because someone would have to die before I'd get another. Most of ours come with names anyway since we adopt.

I hate traveling because I hate leaving them.... I send them my love every day I'm away--- my positive thoughts of how I love them, miss them and wish I could be with them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
We can do face time these days or video call, so it makes it a little easier.
I've only gone away for a weekend & have my eldest son & his girlfriend come and stay at our house.
Yoda loves being with them & he is loved like we were all home with him.
I know our boy who has just turned one, doesn't like being with people he doesn't know that well.
He know's who belongs to his pack.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts