Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spayed

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  missy30 
#1 ·
Well my Rhea is getting spayed today . She's 6 months old . I can call after 4 to see how she is doing . I had to take her yesterday before 4pm . I made sure that I took her blankey so she could have it there and maybe not beso scared , I don't get to pick her up till 11am tomorrow . I can't believe what it cost now to have a dog spayed ,she's 60lbs and it's $271.00 unbievable ! I did have pretesting done which is optional and moremoney but I had it done anyway ( she is my baby girl). My Apollo is lost with her not here , he didn't want to eat his breakfast this morning (the little sh#t) so I added cottage cheese..... ya think he has me working me or what ! I feel so bad
for my Rhea but it's better now then later ....

See less See more
#3 ·
Got Rhea home from the vets, all is well she ate and drank like atrooper . I hadher done withlazer instead of stiches , guess it's the way to go now .Everyone checked her out sniff sniff ....I told them all she had a tummy tuck
..... going to have to curb the ruff housing between her and Apollo T/G for crate 's don't want her to over do it ! thank goodness it's over with ! I can relax now, well she is my baby girl
and the last for a good while !

#4 ·
Wow , $271 must be because it was done with the laser. I know when I
took Chip in to get neutered it was $80 and that was with stitches and
the following check-up to have the stitches removed. I also checked the
prices to have Kiarah spayed and it's $90 if she's not in heart or
pregnant and $110 if she's pregnant or in heat. But my vet is a
country vet so he's stuck in the old ways. But wow , I didn't think to
have a dog spayed with laser could run so much.

#5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

When you talk about spaying you said something about it scares you -is it a really risky surgery? Or just a worried mama? I don't know about these things and with me planning on getting Apollo neutered in the future,I would appreciate any input.</BLOCKQUOTE>

#6 ·
Well of course there is always the worried mommy thing gonna happen, but just as with us humans, any surgery always has some kind of risks no matter how routine and common they are! there is no such thing as a nonrisky surgery. But not to scare you too bad, there isn't as much of a risk as with other kinds of surgery's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.