Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 18 month old female Rottweiler was spayed and everything went well, is it normal to develop a bruise not on the incision but closer to it. She is eating, drinking and going potty and there’s no discharge or smell. So my question is is it normal??

·
Super Moderator
1,933 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! Yes it is quite normal to have a bit of bruising. When does she get her stitches out? You could mention it then to the vet. If she is acting normal I would not be worrying about it. You could also take a picture and send it to the vet ...just for your peace of mind. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums!! Yes it is quite normal to have a bit of bruising. When does she get her stitches out? You could mention it then to the vet. If she is acting normal I would not be worrying about it. You could also take a picture and send it to the vet ...just for your peace of mind. :)
Thank you! Her stitches are dissolvable so doesn’t need to go back. Now I feel a bit better ☺

1 - 3 of 3 Posts