Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Oh my goodness is she ever a beauty ! Now will you keep her Donna ? ok give me the info on her you know I'm old here and forget .....how old is she ? and how much does she weigh ? I just love he face !!!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scarlet is out of Stephanies first litter she was born in 99.She just turned 6.

She is the mother of Bentley and Aunt to Daphney.(She is the one Daphney fights with,the reason we put up all the gates).Shes bigger then Daphney about 95lbs.Very sweet girl,just hates Daphney.

She has her UKC Grand Championship and her AKC CD.Hopefully she will be earning her rally title and UKC CD next year.Just cause your old doesn't mean you have to stop working.

Scarlet will be staying as Stephanie keeps them all.Daphney will be looking for a home late next year.After she is done getting a few more titles.I just don't want a big fight to brake out and someone get really hurt.Plus she deserves to be in a home where it will be all about her(where she can just take it easy for the rest of her days).

Donna

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ohhhhh yes. I remember that picture. You posted a while back. Everyone said Oooo, nice dog, beautiful dog, nice dog, and I said nice handler

1 - 15 of 15 Posts