Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Stupid is as Stupid does

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Volvo-Rottie 
#1 ·
OK here is the ultimate moron ......

this guy and his wife wanted MY rottweiler so much this is what he felt he had to do .... ( well there " animal lovers " anyways )

this is got to be the jerk of the year BUT he is getting 3 to 5 years to think about it .....

this happened the other night .....
<A href="www.baynews9.com/content/36/2005/9/30/121111.html" target="_blank">
</A>
http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2005/9/30/121111.html

well at least sampson got a new mom out of the deal .... well for 3 to 5 years anyways LOL .....

oh ya .... he didnt go after the most exspencive puppy .... he went for the one they were gonna put to sleep .... NO i dont know why they were gonna put it to sleep .... BUT i can tell you this they want $ 900.00 for a rottweiler puppy ... and if they dont get it they KILL the pups .....

ps: My rottweiler loved the puppy till the cops showed up to take them all away .... he played with him ....

See less See more
#2 ·
Dan , the pet store kills the pups if they don't sell them ? What kind of pet store is this anyway ? I read the article that was in the paper and they wanted $ 3000.00 for that particular puppy ! What a rip off ! come on we all know that many pet stores get their pups from puppy mills and they aren't up to standards for a pup of any kind ! They should have let the guy have the pup he probably would be better off !!! So what has happened to that puppy ?

#3 ·
Well ,

It did come out in todays paper , that they " uthenize " them whatever

that means ....

But it was nice to see the newspaper put both sides of the story , instead of just the tv's side of it .....

the puppy will be back for sale monday for 28 hundred .....( ya dollars )

but if you only have 9 hundred you can buy their rottweiler puppy ....

the place is a ripp off .... but hey so many of them are .....

I did get to hold this particular puppy on his 3 hour tour ....

#5 ·
Kitty said:
"uthenize " is a nice way of saying put them to sleep !!
..... who wakes them up ?

Oh i get it ..... this is a nice way to say " KILL "

it is sad that some people would rather make a buck then to let the dogs go to good homes when there too old to sell ....

i am not saying that what he did was right AT ALL .... just places like that would rather " KILL " the pups then " LOWER " their prices so that Joe Smoe can afford it .....

#7 ·
I'm with you Dan if you can't sell them , then mark them down to a price that someone can !! I know quite a few people that have bought a pup from a pet store and the puppies have hadmore health problems then you can think of ! The only got the pup because they felt sorry for the poor baby ! One girl I know sued the pet store because the puppy had so many health issues that it was costing her a fortune ,( they had given her a clean bill of health for the pup )she got her money for the vet bills and money back that she paid for the pup ! I think they should outlaw pet stores that sell pups foroutrageous amount's of moneyfor a pup that is not of quality .....they all get their pups from puppy mills that breed justfor the money . How do people NOT know thatpet storesget the pups from a puppy mill ? They are keeping the puppy mills in business by buying these poor pups !!!!

#9 ·
Poor adorable puppy girl! I feel so sad for her, she looks totally downtrodden for a puppy who should be happy and sassy. Too bad the thief wasn't someone from an animal rights group. At least the pup would've been put into rescue, found a great home and lived a good life inspite of an unknown genetic background.

And yes, all pet shops, all of them basically, get their 'stock' from a puppy mill - or a big commercial mill who farms out the bitches to various smaller mills. This info is all over the Internet and no one should claim ignorance at this point. Heck, even those 'never offend anyone' types at ABC News did a piece on puppy mills a year or so ago. It was appalling.

Puppy Mills Info: http://www.puppymills.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.