Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went up and paid for a pup today. Took a few pics but nothing came out. Must have been humidity on my lens
. 7 of the 8 puppies look the same and they look GOOD ! One is a little smaller. They are wide bodies for sure with great big heads and they are only 4 weeks old. They were wandering around so good and just before we left they all lined up against the fence ( just like a police line-up ) all by themselves.
Pick me - pick me ... LOL

Sooooooo, the search is over and none of these pups leave untill I get mine first ! The guy was very cool and had a big office with pictures of his dogs going back 30 years. If my pup looks anything at all like his dad it is going to feel like LOTTERY !

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
....Last picture is priceless...How sweet and fat...
...Now it is going to be hard to wait for him. Hope you are close enough you can go see him quite a bit before he comes home...lucky you

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
they all look the same huh ....

better take the wife along then and let her choose .....

i couldn't pick just ONE .... Donna says there like potato chips

cant have just one .....

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Very cute.

Picking puppies is hard.I pick puppies for me and then I pick the puppies for people looking for a puppy from me.

As I know the pups better then anyone and I would know who would do better is a pet or working home.So far everyone has been happy.

·
Registered
429 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">I can't see puppies!! Definitely not! I wanna take them all.The last ones look like little tazmanian devil Rocco when he was 2 or three weeks old!
</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
78 Posts
hi andy lovely looking pups you must be really excited
have you chosen any names yet? will this be your show pup/ hey you will have your hands full

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I think he should name the dog.(depending on where the kennel name goes.)

X-Ray Vision and call the dog Clark

I'm still putting an x name list together

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
2bad , your going to have a hard time picking one of those pups for sure ! They are all so adorable ! The last pic is priceless ! I'm glad I'm not the one doing the picking !!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good luck !!! I just love the last picture..... the one on the left looks like he'd really have some attitude... LOVE ATTITUDE!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts