Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Testament To Love

Tags
bsl
4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Beanster 
#1 ·
You have to watch this video. It is so moving and the ending is fantastic![video=youtube;oXPnduEzb9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXPnduEzb9A&feature=related[/video]

#9 ·
Yes, it's a beautiful video. With my rottie, I have to confess that he makes friends everywhere he goes, I even kid that he has more friends than I do and that sure makes me proud.
Video aside, domestic animal neglect is on a massive scale for such an affluent society. Just look at the millions of dogs/cats/etc that are put down every year for no other reason than there are simply not enough caring homes for them. It's a problem for the Rotties yes, but it's a problem that transcends one breed or one society.

#10 ·
You are so right, GermanRottie! There are so many dogs/cats that are put down every day in this country, it is such a shame! I wonder what ever happened to to the girl that had Duke, you know, the one that had problems seat belting her dog in the car. She hasn't been on the forum in a very long time. I'm afraid that she ended up having the little guy put down. Does anyone know what happened to Duke?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.