Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The bug hunter

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  dillydally 
#1 ·
Okay since someone on this list thinks this is so fuuny.Here is a picture of Elwood looking for bugs to chase.He stands on the brick in the sun and waits for them to fly by(he is really chasing their shadow).I hope you can see his tail waging.

See less See more
#4 ·
To funny !! Zeus watches my rings reflect off of the wallfrom the morning sun ...when I'm on the computer...he looks like he's in time out when he does it

#6 ·
I do know that when I do step into the Obed ring with him it will have to be in the winter,and never do an outside Obed trial.What is a bird flew over and he started chasing the shadow

I'm sure it would be funny,but I don't want to find out how funny it would be.He should have his AKC CD by Jan

Donna

#8 ·
I dock at one or two,but when they are that young there are no vertibra to feel.You have to go by the look.

I did not do Elwoods tail a new vet did and it is too long for me.

The next Litter I will go back to doing it my self.I did Daphneys whole litter and all their tails look great.

I let the vet do Elwood since he was the only pup,and I thought he couldn't mess it up.I was wrong.

Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.