Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure are growing fast! The 2 brindle boys have their new homes......Now I have to decide which white boy stays here !!!!!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Thats so adorable in the wagon ......I'm glad I'm not the one that has to pick !

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Show homes for the brindle boys?

They are too cute,someday I will get one of those,they would be a challange in obed,but I bet it would be fun to try.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
They are my Vets favo dog ! His past about a yr ago and he said he's still grieving him . He was a great dog greeted everyone that came in including all the dogs and cats .

·
Registered
429 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">I just love all puppies.. Now..My favorite is the second from left to right!
He's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cute! Can you send it to me?</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

The brindle boys are going to NEW show homes. What a great way to start out.

Now I will have to decide WHICH one of the white guys will stay here......

I "think" I know which one,but am watching for that little spark of a heheheh

SHOWOFF.

Monday will be a fun day......no more x-pens for the bullies. Hannah our rottie,has been sleeping in the kithen with the pups. Now it is time for all the dogs to interreact together! Without the x-pen!!!!!

Hopefully the litter will be shown at the yearly BCA Puppy Match, held at Emerald Kennels!!!!!!

Thank you all for watching these little Bully grow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts