Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi everyone, im'a neWbie here (if anything goes wrong in my post,im sorry) :eek: i'd like u all to meet my baby, CHAOS (clap damn it! lol jk) ;)

he is 16mos old, very playful, he's okay with kids and people but they are often scared of him :( though some still risk their hand to hold his head and realize what a good boy he is lol

he HATES other dogs, i mean loathe entirely. our gate already lost 2 of its rollers because of him when stray dogs pass by our house and he goes berserk!

he looks like a good boy inside the cage doesnt he?but when he's out...all hell breaks loose! (seriously)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi glam, Welcome to ROL.
Where are you from? We just had the site upgrade and some things still new to be adjusted. Have you had your boy in training classes at all? Is this your first Rottie? I have owned Rotts now for over 20 yrs. I have 3 at the present time. Kitty, who is 9 going on 10, Apollo, and Rhea who I call the terrible twins....:) They are 4 yrs. old. They are Kitty's babies. Training with a Rott is a must and I say a forever life long deal. They are working dogs and need a job. Is your Rott a house dog? They love companionship and need it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts