<H1>Man frees puppy from alligator's grip</H1>
<H2>Owner jumps into water and starts beating the gator with his fists</H2>
<DIV ="p14">
<DIV id=finalPos></DIV>
<DIV ="WCCol w300 fR clrR"></DIV>
<DIV ="CCol w160 fR clrR"></DIV>
<DIV ="mR165">
<DIV>
<DIV ="textTimestamp">CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. - The phrase "you lucky dog" takes on new meaning in Coral Springs, Florida.</DIV></DIV>
Jasmine, a six-month-old golden retriever, was on a morning run with her owner, Michael Rubin. The dog ran ahead to the edge of a pond, where it met up with a hungry alligator.
The intrepid Rubin jumped right into the water and started beating the gator with his fists. Not giving up easily, the reptile rolled in the water with the dog in its mouth. Rubin eventually managed to free his pet.
<DIV ="aC">
<DIV ="textSmallGrey w320">
<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 0px">At a local animal hospital, Jasmine was treated for cuts and puncture wounds. She's now home, doing fine.</DIV></DIV>
<DIV ="textSmallGrey w320"></DIV>
<DIV ="textSmallGrey w320"></DIV>
<DIV ="textSmallGrey w320">HEY DAN .... Is he related to you ? </DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
..It was a big news item here tonight...so glad he and the pup are ok...fast thinking on his part...

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fast thinking ? I don't think he was thinking at all

That was a alligator in there !

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Yes, but he only had a few minutes to get there and get that pup. I have seen with my own eyes a alligator eating a dog and it was over in a split min. By the way, don't blame you for getting puppy from that beautiful boy.

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
I wish he was related

we would be having " gator bytes "

Thats some mighty fine eating there ..... I loves me some gator

tastes like " snake " lol ....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Dan Dan the Gator Man..........

I know it was you!!!!!