Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
My dogs hate the Vacuum cleaner, broom, mop... you name it they hate it! Ty is the worst. But my Rottie will herd Ty away when i am vacuuming!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Kitty hates the vacuum too ! It never bothered Apollo till lately he has taken Kitty's lead and tries to get it now .....but Rhea goes after them and herds them away from it ! Shes a good girl !! My last vacuum had teeth marks all over itdoing just what Dylan is doing .... this new Dyson I have doesn't ....at $550 no way !!! I tell Kitty to go up stairs and I have to crate Apollo because he was going after the cord
one bite of that and he would have curly hair instead of straight

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kitty said:
Kitty hates the vacuum too ! It never bothered Apollo till lately he has taken Kitty's lead and tries to get it now .....but Rhea goes after them and herds them away from it ! Shes a good girl !! My last vacuum had teeth marks all over itdoing just what Dylan is doing .... this new Dyson I have doesn't ....at $550 no way !!! I tell Kitty to go up stairs and I have to crate Apollo because he was going after the cord
one bite of that and he would have curly hair instead of straight

WOW Kitty, must be nice to be rich. My whole car only cost me $500 LOL

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Vacume ?

whats that ?
i can't even spell it right

but i'm sure if i had one Sampson wouldn't like it either

sure looks like a lota work .... dragging that dog around

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
2bad , my Dyson sweeper is the bestbuy I have ever made ! Having 3 rottie's it gets all the hair off of this white carpet !!! If it broke today I would go and buy another one !!! I love this machine...... I could sell them !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts