Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black Jack Fields WP98595603 7/14/2000

Black and Blu Fields

WS07256201 2/9/2004

Sweet Harley Fields WS02578108 1/14/2003

her fathers name and DOB

Dallas(registered name and CKC number with DOB

her mothers name number and date of birth

Then when the pups are born you can print off a little pedigree for each pup.People do like to know where there puppies come from

Donna

·
Registered
387 Posts
I will get Dallsa info tonight, I have to all them back about 4:30. will luck I can have all info to you tonight. I am worryed right now that she (dallas ) will miscarry on me again. She has become quit passy the last few days. She did this right before her miscarrage. I have been keeping her down and cool hoping to get to the 1st of sept.

Shell

·
Registered
387 Posts
Ok talked to Dallas old owners here is all I got:

Ally Von Spirit Sullivan No DOB. she did not know. Never got her Paper sent in do to they where not going to show her.

Riley Sullivan No DOB he was tide to a tree and her huband took him to their home.

Dutchess Dallas Von Johnson Sept,21 2003 CKC# RW- 02470300 I know I will get you a picture of her too.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See if she has Ally's papers laying around her number would really help even if she was never registered the number would help.

Donna

·
Registered
387 Posts
I tryed to get her to give it to me but she would not look for it. What I will do is when I send her pictures of Dallas and pups I will ask her to mail me the # anyway. Kind of sweetin the deal. Till then I really don't think I could get it from her. I laid Alot on her at one time when I called her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.