<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

very nice pics-dont get to see that here
Thanks for giving a city girl a little scenery hon
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your welcome Scarlet. It's only 37 miles from the house. This year I'm gonna camp instead of running in and out of town. Gas cost to much and I'm a poor mutha.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Rotty, very nice pics ! It looks like here in the rocky mountians of Penna . I don't have to drivevery farto see woods like that here too....I can look out my windows
we have deer in town alot during rut season .... so if ya hunt come on down ! I show you acouple of nice places to go .........and you have a nice looking boy there....he takes after his Mum huh....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Nice pictures. We have some pretty nice land around here too when it isn't covered with snow. I want a log cabin in the woods some day but it has to have a BIG garage

·
Registered
656 Posts

Waaaaaaaaaah
Everyone has great views, except me
All I get to see is houses and cars, and traffic stops-and no it wasnt me this time
Guess Im gonna have to start doing some traveling</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hey check your pm rotty

·
Registered
656 Posts

yep, whenever he gets mouthy we just call in the wife
LOL
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys I didn't write that I wasn't here then someone was on under my name I wonder if that's why my account got messed up? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

·
Registered
656 Posts

Boy do I have something to tell you girl....</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had someone use my account once. messed it all up. Hey, that was Scarlet that did that darn it......
Actually I think it was my wife that messed it up, damn gurls!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Nice view.I see you get mule deer by you.Thats my favorite deer.We just get white tail and turkeys walking thru the yard all the time.One of the birds does not like animals in her yard.So see yells everytime an animal is in the yard and I have to go out and scare it away.It was a big black lab yesterday just walking around.

Donna

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.