Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a art show I was in .It was fun I got to meet lots of people and show some art.I guess as soon as I can find out how to do this I will be making childrens coloring books with all the breeds I have.

When I got home my dad called,my brother Robert(who I have not seen in over 5 years) came up to visit Friday and passed away today.He has been sick for a really long time.He has had trouble with blood clots.Wow that hit me.It happen so fast,but I'm sure he is doing better now.

I will be leaving early Friday to go by my parents.

Thanks for letting me share.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Im sorry to hear about your brother Donna. I know how hard it must be to lose someone in your family, especially a brother. My thoughts are with you hon. Take Care.</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bother Donna, I lost my baby sister(she was 23) a few years ago. It's tuff girl, but I know you are strong and can get through this. My thought are with you.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's just weird.We were never close.I havn't seen him in over 5 years.I am sad he is gone.No one needs to go so soon.

I think he knew his time was almost up.He came to Wi out of the blue to see my parents on friday was in the hospital on Sat and passed on Sunday.

Like I said he led a hard life ,drugs and in and out of prison.But we all make our own choices in which path we take in life.It just all caught up with him.

Thanks guys

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna , I'm so sorry for your loss ...your in my prayers .....

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a call from my Dad and he said the service will be on Fri at 2;30.So I will be leaving early Friday and be back on Sunday.

It just keeps getting weirder.My brothersold everything he owned to come her,TV,Computer and anything else big he had,What he has left can fit in a cardboard box.He was in Calif.He had to have known something was up.maybe he didn't know for sure what ,but it's just weird.

Donna

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.