Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people are like slinkys.They arn't good for anything,but when you push them down the steps they make you smile.

Donna

·
Registered
387 Posts
I like this thought of the day ALOT!!! Good going Donna. I will use this thought at work today, something has to keep a smile on my face. I think this will work.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It makes me smile.and I was sure there were more sick minds here who would see the humor.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

That one made me chuckle, I'll have to try to remember that.
I wish I would have seen that before I had to go to work today.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
387 Posts
We had to unload a truck in the heat of the day. Needless to say none of us where in the best of moods. In trying to get the truck done so we could cool off in the A/C. We get a call from another stores asst, who we really don't like. She had called to asks us a bunch of question she knew the answers too. After the call ended (I thought i was talking to myself) I called her a slinky. My manager heard me.
Yes I told her Donna's thought of the day. And thought we where going to have to pick her up off the floor from laughing to hard.

I told you Donna this would get me though me day, Thanks.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Here's a thought for you dilly dally. Don't hold your farts in. They travel up your spine and into your brain and that my friend is where shitty ideas come from HA HA

·
Registered
914 Posts
OOOOHHHHH snap she told you!
You go girl get 'em! gotta keep the pressure on him Shell! Goodthought Donna!

·
Registered
656 Posts

Whoa! You better back up big guy! You just got slammed hard, and Donna hasn't even got a hold of you yet...Time to run and get my pom poms!
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The thought for the day should be something that makes you think.

That fart thing,it's just common sence,Where else would they come from?

Donna

·
Registered
914 Posts
Ha ha ha she told you, little boy! Time to tuck tail and run for cover while ya got the chance buddy!

·
Registered
656 Posts

HAHAHAHAHHA! Guess she told you!(sticks out tongue)NAAAAAAAA! (composes herself)What ya got to say about that R2C?
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
656 Posts

Yep, your probably right-underdeveloped brain syndrome
It's a scientific fact dino's have small brains. And once again, I didn't start this one...I'm only agreeing with Dan
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
599 Posts
What the heck is wrong with you people? 5 on 1?? So that's how you want it huh. I'll do ya one better and tie one hand behind my back. Start up the grill Dan. This is only gonna take me a few mins, girllie gurls are easy.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I got your girly girl right here buddy, bring it on and.... I'll tieBOTH hands behind my back and still beat ya down! Sucker!
OH and you just wish it was 5 on 1, then ya wouldn't look so bad, getting beat down by not 1, not even 2, but 5 girls all at different times! HA!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.