Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new person who has joined,but not yet posted.No names yet.It seems that this person is talking about me on another list(which I no longer belong to).Yet does not have what it takes in her spineto face me with it personaly.

These are the kind of people you run into every day when you are into dogs.They are your friend when you are looking at them and talk about you when you are not.I am always up front with people,and don't pretend to be something I'm not.

I don't know if this person has ever been back since they sighed on but I saying this to them.If you have any problems with me please feel free to let me know instead of having a few other people e-mail with this.You know my e-mail address(if you don't here it is [email protected] .e-mail me if I do something wrong don't threaten to sue someone else.Step up to the plate and be an adult for once in your life.

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest.With everything else that is happen this week so far I guess I just needed to vent.

Donna

·
Registered
387 Posts
I must agree with you Donna. If someone has something to say to you all they need do is say it. You and I have had our run ins in the past, but we have always been upfront about it. Never talking behind the others back, that is how it should be. So if who ever this is has anything to say tell them to bring alot of it, cause they are going to need it. Beside if you can't play nice ....... finish that later.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Absolutely, Donna. Not everyone agrees or gets along with each other and that is fine - but don't be a child about it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yea, what she said....and if any of you have a problem with me then...uh hmmmmm well. I dunno yet but I will think of something....

Donna, Tell us how you really feel gurl

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

I just think people should be up front at all times.I know not everyone will always get along,but don't start stuff about a person when they can not defend them selves.I've made misstakes(as I think everyone has).I'm not ashamed about anything I did at that time,but I have learned from them.I don't try to hide what I did,and blame others for stuipd stuff.

There was a time when Shell and I did not see eye to eye ,but we worked thru it.Everyone should always be open and up front in how they feel and think.I think I know you guys pretty well,by the way you are up front about things.And you can bet I'm like this in person or hiding behind the computer.

Hey rotty I'm still waiting for that Dr Pepper.Got the remote in hand feet up and just sitten here waiting.Come on snap,snap.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna, you have alot of friends here that got your back girl !!!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't expect an answer from this person,but I thoughtI justmight get one.

It was worth a try.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Donna you know that we are all behind you 100% -They have to deal with all of us if they mess with you. You have always been straightforward, and that is a truly admirable trait. You are held in high esteem here, and anyone who says anything against you isnt worthy of our time. </BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
656 Posts

You came when she snapped didnt ya? As for being used, you only get used if you allow it...funny how much you ALLOW us girls to get away with huh?

</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Rotty loves every min. of being used !!
hey he's surrounded by girls ! what man wouldn't love that !

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not sure I trust a dino behind me.What if I move to fast is he going to have me for dinner?

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts

Nahhhh-just rub his belly....havent seen a man yet that can resist that one, he'll be putty in your hands
Lizard putty that is
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
656 Posts

Yep-we wont take our eyes off of Rotty...he wont be able to get away with anything with us on HIS tail
And if anyone even tries to get close to you we'll just push Rotty in front of em
Whoops, didnt mean to step on your tail there buddy
hehehe</BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.