Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Torrie is still doing well. I never thought she could get as big as she is, but she has. I know they sell the panties for doggies but do they sell bras??? I figure she has anywhere between 1 week and 15 days to go. Haven't seen or felt any movement as of yet, but I keep hoping. She looks like she's carrying way up in her ribs and out about 2 times as wide as she was when we got her. SHe is eating anywhere between 10 and 15 cups of dog food a day!!! Sometimes she steals Zeus' food. I had a nightmare the other night that she went in to labor and started delivering full grown poodles!!!! Going to have xrays done next week. I'll let you all know how that visit goes.

·
Registered
218 Posts
thanks for the update.... I feel like a waiting parent!

·
Registered
429 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

I want to see those puppies!!! Make sure you show the world the babies!!!

That would be very interesting!</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still no puppies. She's as big as a house though. I can feel them squirming around inside her. She's looking about ready though. Miserable and all. Still waiting impatiently.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts