Rottweilers Online Forums banner

total off topic but looking for mom/dad saviours here who can advice

558 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Woodieroonie 
#1 ·
So this is total off topic but since this is a nice settled community, I thought I would ask.
My son Lucas is struggling with math and science in class, he is Chinese-Canadian (I am Canadian, my husband is Chinese) so he speaks both English and Mandarin (and a little French), he is in grade 7 and ever since the pandemic started, with all the changes and weird schedules we have just had to make things work as best as possible but this school year we are noticing this is not working anymore.

So I have been looking for math tutors near me and I haven't been successful in finding a school which would help him in both his first languages (we are in a small rural town). Therefore, now I am looking for an online math tutor, or any maths help.

A friend of mine told me she found the StudyPug program for tutoring, which appears to be a Canadian company and which offers services in Mandarin too, but I just want to see all my options.
Do any of you know of a tutoring company where I could find a bilingual math tutor in Chinese and English?
Also, anyone here has used the StudyPug website? I would love to hear opinions about it.

Thank you all in advance for your help, any link or phone for educational materials or tutoring schools are greatly appreciated.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.