Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

We have a very nice forum here and now we have a new member trying to start trouble in my opinion. They go by the name dontlikerotties. People with such negativity dont belong here in my opinion. Thank you for letting me air my thoughts on this. Our forum has many understanding and friendly people here, I dont feel this member represents what our forum is all about.</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
599 Posts
This is a quick fix. Have Jess, the ADMIN..... Ban that persons account. If it's someone here playing a joke, then they will see they screwed them self.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I got a hold of the admin its a done deal-their history

</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Miss Scarlet , were they posting ? I haven't seen that name on here ...did they bother you ? I'll kick their butt !!!!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
They posted all right. They just came over to say that Rottweilers are bad dogs.They left a link to a article about a supposedly unprevoked attack on a 16 month old baby. Baby died. They took the dog to put it down. blah blah Also said that WE always blame the owner but that it is the breed not the owner and that Rotts just have a mean streak in them Blah blah.

I left them a reply and told them to go pick on somebody else

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

yeah, they put up a post which i replied to, then contacted the admin with their name and asked her to take a look at their post. She did and agreed it was not appropriate for our forum and removed it.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
There are so many of them out there.I hope non of them find there way here.

There are so many people who just like to start trouble.We don't need those kind of people here.

Donna

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.