Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in whole heap of trouble. My new girlie Torrie was in heat when we obtained her. We kept her and the boys seperate (I am for sure, I was with them constantly.) The previous owners kept close eye on her as well, except for the little poodle that they owned as well. Well, I have had her for 35 days now and she is as big as a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mind you now she was accepting when I got her. So I imagine she cannot be much farther along than the 35 days since they only accept for so long. We are going to the vet around the 1st. I'd say for sure though she is pregnant. Her teats have swollen significantly as well as her lil' miss parts.. Her food intake has increased as well as her demands to go outside.. I feel so bad for her.... She looks so miserable..

Here's a pic of her belly..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man do I hope they are not Roodles. Their poodle only weighed about 5-6 pounds. Those would be some ugly pups. I guess they'd be Mini-Roodles! LOL.... I think I'll keep them 8-10 weeks and have them fixed myself. Better safe than sorry. My vet is pretty reasonable about prices. And gives a real nice multi-pet discount. I've already started saving for any expenses. I have created some puppy applications as well. I want to screen potential homes. And shortly after they come, They'll have a nice yard to run in cause I found a house that I'm gonna buy finally and it has a really nice sized fenced in yard. Yea!!! my first home!!!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Poor baby ..a unplanned pregnancy ! I hope their not Roodles

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
theres a guy in Canada needs a couple if they are Roodles ....

i am taking my girl to the VET now .... she looks like that too ...

sorta swollen .... maybe its just ME never had a girl dog b-4

i better get a book .....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I think they would be called Rottoodles
, not Roodles. Probably worth about 5 grand a piece too to some yuppie in california

Good luck, I hope everything works out.

·
Registered
846 Posts
So what happened with the pregnancy ????? is she ok ??

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She is doing fine... Everything seems to be going great so far.. Today is only day 37 at the least. So at most I am guessing it to be day 45. I will keep everyone updated on her condition, and announce when they arrive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts