Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody belong to the USRC? If so, what is going on? Seems like there is a lot of turnover in officers and membership, not sure what the issue is.:confused:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
The issue is alot of ass kissing and back stabbing among members, which sadly is the case with alot of volunteer organizations that people pay money to belong to. Plus, alot of rules being broken and nobody being held accountable for it.

ONLY reason I'd join was if I had a dog I wanted to show, as the last I had heard, ONLY members of the USRC could show dogs at USRC events - or non-members were charged $10 more per entry...both of which are certain to alienate more people in this economy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Usrc

I attempted to register our newest puppy with USRC, and the registrar has resigned. We do have two dogs registered with them and thought that we would have all three in the same organization. I have wrote to the USRC President and I will let the information be available when I get a reply.

I do know there was a lot of turnover due to some prior comments, also the banning of docking tails by the organization was a very controversial decision. We also belong to ARV, (American Rottweiler Verien) and have been happy with their events.

World of Chaos

Nacht Schattens Chaos CGC, RE (We got all three titles in a matter of four months)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was on the phone last night with my breeder asking questions about the seemingly demise of USRC. His opinion is that the USRC is a dead horse, and you would be better off joining another organization. I know of two clubs that have transferred to ARV, and from past experience the club is a little more laid back, believes docking is a choice of the breeder.

World of Chaos

1 - 4 of 4 Posts