Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These two young lads came over today.I think they will be staying about a week.Their dad is flying to Florida to pick up their uncle,so they are here to play and have fun.(they are not staying).Not that I would not like to keep one of them,but they already have homes.We are just baby sitting.I don't know if they have names yet or not.Stephanie just droped them off before work.

·
Registered
846 Posts
OMG what cuties, I can not even remember how small Harley was...they are adorable....Butt scritches from me

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are being good right now,but who knows what kind of havoc lays under those cute faces.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
rutylr said:
They are being good right now,but who knows what kind of havoc lays under those cute faces.
LOL... be really nice to them and maybe they won't want to go back home

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They have to go back home!!! we are running out of room for crates.There are 5 in the kitchen,3 in Stephanies room and 2 in mine.I have to add another one in my room for Bobber.

I guess if we had to there are still two bedrooms and the living room with no crates in them.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna , I don't know how you do it ! Take care of all your's and babysit to boot ! They are adorable ......how old are they ?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They were born in Dec in Florida.Not sure of their exact age.I am taking them to their first show this weekend.While they are here they might as well get out and have some fun.

I think ones name is Conan but not sure which one.

They are very sweet and are very happy little guys.

·
Registered
218 Posts
They are so cute!!! I just love that age....

I bet they will have a blast at your place... nice vacation!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Their just like kids , always want the toy the other kid has
it's mine it's mine

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Their first night was very good.They did not cry and did not go potty in their crate.Nice quite puppies.(so far).

They do have to empty out the toy box and they only want the toy the other brother is playing with.

We are supose to get lots of snow today so I will have to take some out side pictures of them.

Donna

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
If word gets out all the little puppies are gonna want to visit grandma's house

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They should be leaving tomorrow so I took a few pictures of them today out side.

The puppy laying down is the one who took a PuppyGroup 4.He is a nice puppy and would be fun to keep and show,but his grand father has bad elbows and I don't want any dogs like that.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Those are two nice looking pups. They look like they have nice big bones. I will take them off your hands bad grandpa or not
LOL

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are nice.Showing them would be fun,but it would not be something I would ever breed or breed to_Our breed have enought problems,we don't need to knowingly breed more health problems,bad elbows,hips and blown knees.

People have to start drawing the line.Just because a dog wins does not mean it should produce more of it self.

But I'm into Rottweilers for myself,not to make a name for myself,by producing dogs who win in the ring but fail health tests.

Donna

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
i am not sure but if you let them out of that jail ..... went into another room and called " conon " the one that came would be the one named conon .....

Very cute ... seems like you people all have NO trouble finding rottweilers .....

Florida huh ...... hahaha .... maybe he wont go back .... atleast not till summer .....

well your very lucky to have those girls even if its for a week

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They did leave today.I'm not sure when they are going to their real homes.

They were fun it's always fun having babies around.It is easy to find dogs,but finding a dog who falls in ones price range is the hard part.These puppies are way out of mine.I'm cheep!!!

Now it's time to wait for little Bobber to come home.

Donna

1 - 19 of 19 Posts