Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever heard of a dog food named "Vital Diet"? Do you know who the maker is? I'd like to do some research on this product.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to buy a bag just to look into it further. I tried looking for it online but could not find it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

I never heard of it but will see if I can dig anything up on it.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Thats one dog food I never heard of either ...where did you hear about it ?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I went out and bought a bag. My dog's trainer sells it. Zeus was on it while he was there at training camp. He looked really good, put on weight and muscle tone, and then when he came home we went back because I didn't want to have to drive that far to get it 2 times a month. I looked on the back and the only business name I found was Cargill Animal Nutrition. I checked out there website and found no reference to the dog food, so I wrote an e-mail to customer service asking if they do in fact produce this dog food. I did not know that it had corn in it, so we will be finding something else, I am thinking about a bag I did see at the pet store, I read the bag and It was lamb and rice, no wheat, corn or dairy. But it is about a dollar a pound and with 2 big dogs that will be eaten quickly!! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.