Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally bitten the bullet and had a bash at making my own website and I have to say considering I dont have a clue I have done quite well!!!!!!!!

If you could all have a look and give me any suggestions you have that would be great, oh I have still to get more pics of all the dogs I walk, only had a few that I could get my hands on but I will get at least another five tomorrow :)

www.walkies-aberdeen.co.uk

Thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
hey nadine,i was curious about your rates.i used to manage a pet boarding service and we walked bathed and did doggie daycare and are fees were determined by the size [weight]of the dogs.i mean its nuch easier to handle a poodle than a st benard for example.will your prices differ because of size?
ajay

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Tiny , I think you did a great job with your web site !!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I charge £7 per walk per dog for multi dog walks, £8 if its a little further to travel. If the dog has to be walked on its own I charge £10. Doggy day care is determined by size, £12 a day for smaller dogs and £14 for the larger dogs.

Thanks for all the good feed back on the site, Im still not happy with the wording at the start so away to sort that out and add some music and stuff :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Great job Nadine on the web page!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cant get the littlest hobo to work boo hoo

ahh well like you said Donna it might have scared all the customers away!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Very nice site Nadine
. It sounds very profesional and your service is very well explained. I wish you all the best in your venture !!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have got the song I wanted I just have to get it on the site, I have done a lot of work to it and added a few more bits, you should have a look and tell me if you think it looks any better!!!! The littlest hobo is a definate song for the site and cant wait to get it on!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
well done nadine it looks great love the van

you have some gorgeous walks around you i might have to book hubby in for some excercise with you and the pooches

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You would be amazed how many woman ask me to take their husbands out and get them back into shape!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts