Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

all 4 of my babies watering the garden with my son ...

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
They love that hose
..... Cant get my boy
near a hose ..... But every
puddle .....

Do they help your son with
all his chores ??? Thats
what i need more help
with my chores Makes it like .....
well lets leave it
at " less chore like "
almost said Fun ..... And
we all know if its fun
YOU dont get " paid " .....

As always " Great Pics Lady "

next time lets stand a lil
closer to those pepper plants .....
lets see the boy's green thumb .....

</font>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Nice pics gotta love the doggy/kid shots ya know

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow Dan you have a good eye there ! I have both kind in green peppers and banana peppers ... I take a closer pic for ya to see ...

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Wow! Dan you got telescopic eyes or what? I couldn't see that. Those are some really nice pics. I can't wait until Apollo is that big! weeell,maybe I can. They are soooo cute when their little. Are any of your rotts real cuddlers? Apollo is, and I hope he stays that way. He has the sweetest disposition. As male rotts mature does that change? I heard they will test you and can get more difficult as they mature, but will he still be my cuddle-baby? I love how your rotts are so focused on what your son is doing, its so cute!</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All my babes love to cuddle .... so it won't stop unless you want it to ....so I don't see that happening ! Oh but they will test you every day ...... don't forget that !!!My Apollo is the biggest cuddlerhe thinks he's a lap dog
if you sit on the floor he's right in your lap at 70lbs or so he's a bit HEAVY
LOL...... There focused on that hose he got in his hand ! They want to play lets spray me ! Scarlet how old is your baby now ?

·
Registered
656 Posts

He's 12 weeks yesterday and growing fast! He's so funny! He will be playing and acting like he's ignoring me but as soon as I start to move away he comes running right after me. I call it follow the leader-everytime I move, he does. He is so good, he just soaks up the attention. Apollo also thinks he's a lap dog. He's always crawling in my lap. He has the command sit down to a science now, does fairly well with lay down, loves playing rollover, and is learning to shake hands now. We have a big ball that he has learned to push with his nose and steer while running with his front legs-it almost looks like he's herding it. He can maneuver it really well I will act like I'm going to push it with my foot and he'll steer it in another direction without hardly changing momentum. Its so funny to watch. He even knows to redirect it away from my flowers. He's so lovable and such a joy I couldn't imagine life without him now!</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Sounds like you two are a perfect match that's good to hear!

·
Registered
656 Posts

We're definitely a matched set. I look forward to coming home to him.
Just a few minutes in his company makes my day better. (of course he'd never tolerate just a few minutes but I wouldn't have it any other way)</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
That's great to hear!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea they all like to play socker ball with there feet ! my babies have several balls they love to knock around the yard .... Zeus does the paw on the ball stance..... I'll get a pic and post it ....cause he does it all the time it's to funny.... Don't they just make your day ! I have 4 loven me all the time !
Where I go they go !

·
Registered
914 Posts
My male has a prob with the balls he devours them including basketballs the kids hate it!

·
Registered
656 Posts

I haven't found a ball yet that Apollo can't deflate. Those sharp little puppy teeth make short work of the balls. He's went through 7 balls so far, but he loves playing with them so much I just keep buying more...and more...
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Scarlet, I go through some balls beleive me ! But not now !!! try the hard red ball's ( like theconk ) not sure if thats how it's spelledthey are indistructable they are about $10 or so , I also have a purple ball with a handle on it that they all love , I got them all at petco or pet smart .... now the purple one got deflated as soon as I tossed it but it still holds it form ....they use the handle to carry it and toss it in the air to funny !

Missy we have went through several basket balls and acouple of footballs too( Zeus destroys them ) my son has given up !

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah my son has too! I told him if he wants to keep any then he better learn to keep them put up with Bud around and Diamond is picking up the habit too!

·
Registered
656 Posts

I'll have to go look at petsmart and see what they have. I have to get Apollo a new collar. He's outgrown his puppy collar now. I have it extended out as far as it will go. He's about due for a new toy anyway
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
656 Posts

Kitty I forgot to ask you if you start your garden from seeds or plants.</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Both ...some plants I buy at my feed store but most I have started from seeds.... if ya look you can see the difference in the size .....that way I don't get all my veggies at the same time ...I plant at interviles too so I don't get it all at once ......I'll take another pic today so you can see ..... hey you getting that sauce ready ?

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Here are some pics taken this morning after some needed rain last night .....pretty soon yum yum

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.