Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up with this weather?It took me a week to cut the grass.There is 5 acres

out here.It was hot and sunny so I cut some of the grass and then it clouds over.It did this all week.Had some pretty bad storms in WI all week,but they missed us,we just got lots of ran.I wanted to make sure all the grass was cut before we leave on Wed.I know once we get back next week I will start all over again.

Hows the weather else where?

Donna

· Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another big storm rolled thru last night and it seems to be cooled off.

I hope it stays this way.But I know I will be at a show all weekend and it will either be hot or raining.We are leaving early Wed morning and will be back Sunday late.

We are going to the big UKC Premier in Kalamazoo MI.I have 2 dogs in the Top Ten and Stephanie has 1 .so we will be doing the Top Ten on Thur and a Rottweiler Specialty on Thur.We did not enter on Fri and then a show on Sat and Sunday.We are taking all the dogs and the motor home.I will be setting up a booth with all my dog drawings.I have over 200 dog prints and some cat and horse ones also.

Donna

· Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks like it's not going to be too bad this weekend.We might have some ran.We will be showing outside,Yea!!.

I will only be showing Buster and Daphney.This will be Busters last Conformation show as we are working on his Obed title.

Elwood will be showing inOct when he comes home.

See you guys Monday morning.Be nice to each other and all the new people who post.

Donna

· Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
It's been hot and humid here in WI.I've had a head ache for three days because of the humidity.I'm going to go back into the dark basement where it's really cool and dark and hang out with the dogs.

Donna

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.