Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

· Registered
914 Posts
Ha ha ya'll think your funny today huh? Ithink we'll let the boys answer all the dumb Questions is more like it, I mean they would be the ones that would know the answers to all the dumb questions right???

· Registered
914 Posts
well that's what happens when ya try to hang silly, humans aren't built for hangin'

· Registered
914 Posts
no I'm not and I ain't no frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
914 Posts
you have done gone and lost your mind sorry I'd help ya find it but I don't if I have that much time....HEHE!

· Registered
387 Posts
I thought this was asking how the weather was here, hot, hot and hot. 98 today, and the rest of the week.

I had almost forgot that I was to respond to do to some one calling someone a osar.lol

· Registered
914 Posts
Yeah we seem to always get off track when the boys put their 2 cents in! They are always and forever leading us astray!

· Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

It was 93 degrees here today
I just wilt in this heat, and wouldn't you know it-my central air is not working! I worked in the foundry all day, and had to come home to a oven! It's supposed to cool off tonight. I have all the windows open, and still don't feel a breeze.
My face is almost as red as my hair right now. Hope the weather is more agreeable where your at!</BLOCKQUOTE>

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.