Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thats too funny!!!!! Sorry, better you than me!

Looks like she had a ball...lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ha ha ha... now that is material for one of those MasterCard commercials...

BBQ - 400$... BBQ cover - 25$... having Gretchen make confetti out of it... PRICELESS....

I don't know what's worse... having it shred... or having your rott pull the cover off and then pee all over it like my boy did to ours

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
2bad , was that your cover for your grill? She's bad
....but too cute !!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Good thing her and Elwood can't get together and check out each others notes on being bad.

Just think what they could do together.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One of these days Gretchen ....

She is tearing up everything in site but I love her anyway

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Hey, did she and Xari get together
All of a sudden he is tearing up every thing in sight, she looks like he did after he got the chair ruffle
I still would not trade him for any thing.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I hated those days of them chewing everything in site ! With the twins I had double trouble , what one didn't think of the other one did ! But I wouldn't trade them for the world !!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Kitty said:
I hated those days of them chewing everything in site ! With the twins I had double trouble , what one didn't think of the other one did ! But I wouldn't trade them for the world !!

Me either Kitty, where are you today
Xari has been in trouble for 2 days now, he chewed the brand new carpet at head of stairs
just in the time it took me to put pot of coffee on.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Been there...... I have tattle tail marks in several places in the house .....new woodwork , the coffee table , up the stairs, big area rugs brand new of course
I would be sitting right next to them and wouldn't even know they were chewing till I looked at them ...sneeky little buggers huh

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Kitty said:
Been there...... I have tattle tail marks in several places in the house .....new woodwork , the coffee table , up the stairs, big area rugs brand new of course
I would be sitting right next to them and wouldn't even know they were chewing till I looked at them ...sneeky little buggers huh

You bet ya, he has gone through about 6 of his toys this week that he has had sicne 8weeks of age
It's a good thing that he is loved so much

1 - 14 of 14 Posts