Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the show in IL.got things settled and off to see Mike I went.

Half way there I got pulled over and was told my plates were expired.I never got a notice from any one.Then the lady cop calls for back up I never saw him get there until he raps on my window and tells my my licence is suspended for a ticket I got over a year and a half(that I know I payed).

So it took two hours to find anyone who knew anything about the ticket and figure out how to fix it.Well it's all fixed now.I have been driving around for over a year without it for over a year and out of state also.Thank someone I never got pulled over in a different State.

I never got to see Mike,Maybe next week.

Donna

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Well, at least your ticket was paid and they didn't take you in for vacation
. It's pretty amazing just how many things can go wrong some days. At least those days only come along every now and then.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They could have made me get out of my van and walk home.It was cold and foggy.The lady cop just told me I could not drive while she was there(and she was not going to sit and babysit me all day) what I did when she left was up to me.So I waited a few min and then drove home.So at least they were nice about it.

I called 4 court houses to find out what had happened and how to fix it.But at least it was fixable.It was a good thing because I will be JUdging in MI this weekend and did not need to get pulled over going thru any state but my own.

Donna

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.