Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking and reading, to see if CKC tittle your pet when you win. And they do. They letters after names is different than AKC but they can earn them just the same. I will start out with Kain on all this when he get to trainning age. I will start with obed, and unsure where I will go from there. This will give me the chace to learn so one day I can have Donna as a judge in AKC.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I ama UKC Judge.I do not show in AKC too often.The people there are mean.They are your friend when they are looking at you and talk about you when you are not.

I show very litte in AKC,as most of the people hire handlers for their dog to win.A dog pointed with a handler means nothing to me as for the most part the AKC Judge was looking at who was on the end of the leash and not the dog.I have seen Judges at shows watching who won so when the Judge they know who to put up.I do put AKC points on all my dogs up I have never had a AKC CH nor will I probly ever.It cost too much money to just be a filler for some handler.

Donna

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know with CKC I could go for a Grand Champ, but I am not sure I want my dogs trained in some areas. Obed and Aglity are where I want the to excel. I really not sure about weght pulling.Seems to me that would take away from their aglity. I have thought of tracking as one too, but i still need a fourth. I still have time to think on what tittles I will go with Obed and Aglity are two we are going for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.