Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of the back of the house.I layed 222 bricks,and Stephanies hauled Gravel and Sand.It's not done yet but it's coming along.

this is looking out of the kenneled in area.This is where we had to go to get the sand.This is the back yard

there is a total of 5 acres so cutting the grass takes a few days,the rider broke so I push mow the whole thing.

Donna

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea but the dogs will be a bit cleaner.Inga and Dooska love the pools and then rolling in the dirt.

Donna

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And of course the bricks have to be red.I couldn't lay any more right now if I had to.

I hurt every where.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Looks like you got enough work to keep you busy for a long time! I like your house, the shape is great! Did you have it built like that or buy it that way? The brick laying is coming along great, just dont push yourself too hard. Wouldnt want you to get over-tired and not be able to talk to us
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stephanie bought the house over ten years ago and ran the boarding grooming kennel for eight.The pipes burst in the building so now it sits empty.But it has all we need to do the back yard up right,it just takes time to move it all over here.

I'm never to tired to talk,but sore.I've still got 5 bricks in my van and I just can't seem to want to get them out of there.

And Shell I don't see myself wanting to do this as a job.This is my first and last attempt at laying bricks.I must say I think I did a pretty good job for a girl.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna, you did us girls proud ! I love the shape of the house to cute ! The bricks look awsome ......I am going to do what you are doing in my back yard off of my back porchbut with flat stones , I'm not looking forward to it , thank goodness I have a hubby and a son to help ....andyou are cutting all that grass with a push mower ...geeeeeeeesh you go girl !!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
It is a great job donna, the spot we have to brick is about as big as the one you did . I hope mine come out that good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.