Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the new one of Xari at 10 months having a great time after play time in hose.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Oh my... such a handsome young man. He wouldn't be looking for a cute ten month old girlfriend would he ?

He's looking really good and his eyes look great !

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 2bad, glad you like him. I'm sorry but he had to have a little operation..and cannot have children..
I sure wish he could though

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
He looks to cute in that pic ..and cooled off as well ! Don't you just love that face ! He looks like he's wanting more ...

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...I thank all of you for your comments on my boy...he is just the love of my life and I had to wait so long for him as I have said before....he really is a dream come true

·
Registered
429 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">I Hope you post more pics, he is handsome!</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...Thank you Rocca for your compliment about Xari. I will post more as soon as I can get them taken...we are going to try today if weather holds out and maybe I can put more on tonight...He is just as sweet as he is handsome too...

·
Registered
81 Posts
You are right Ajay, he does look so innocent. Like the little angel wouldn't ever do anything wrong! He's so huggable, even when he's wet. Can't wait to see more pics.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't look now but the angel has his horns under the table
Thanks you all and yes, we are coming with more

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Wonderful looking Lad there Sally..

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks...I just need to get a camera that will really catch him and take really good pictures, it seems every time I get it set he moves and then I lose it... I just need practice I guess

·
Registered
458 Posts
Looking great.. hehe.

Love Wet dog pics.. not too happy about getting into the car afterwards with them though.. lol.

Good tip is to have two cameras, one "proper one" for when you wish to go out and take pictures, and a smaller compact/digital camera for "everyday moments".

If you are in the market for a new camera I'd be more than happy to help you choose a good one within your preferredpricerange.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you a lot...
...I think I just might very soon and I will get back with you on that...
....this dog is such fun when we get the hose out but he is a trip when I want to do yard work..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts