Here is my boy at last, hope you all like looking at him as much as I do

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rutylr said:
He looks so happy.Nice puppy

Donna

Thank you Donna. The top and bottom pictures show a little of his bad eye but it has been fixed now and other than it being still a little pink he looks great again, he is a very happy puppy

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Yes he does look happy !

Bet he is even happier today without that big white collar on

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2bad said:
Yes he does look happy !

Bet he is even happier today without that big white collar on

You better believe it, he has had a blast. We have played this live long day and I have about kissed him to death

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Look at the smile on his face !!! He sure is a cutie !! I think he loves his Momma and his home !! You wouldn't be spoiling him now would you
none of us do that here
I think his eye looks pretty good ....

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kitty said:
Look at the smile on his face !!! He sure is a cutie !! I think he loves his Momma and his home !! You wouldn't be spoiling him now would you
none of us do that here
I think his eye looks pretty good ....

Thanks, right now his head is rather small for his body but he will come in to his own. The gal in Serbia that bred his Mom and Dad told me I'll get up one day and he will be like a different dog
She said her heads on her line were slow, his Dad was a big one and so was Mom. I think his eye looks great and I hope it does well from here on out. He is so sweet and such a dream come true to me. You right very spoiled and I know you all don't know any thing about doing that

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Mine aint " spoiled " he always smelled like that .....

Beutiful boy there ..... your gonna have everybody telling you that

great markings ..... looks alot like Sampson .....

your very lucky to have found such a sweet animal .....

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
barcurdan said:
Mine aint " spoiled " he always smelled like that .....

Beutiful boy there ..... your gonna have everybody telling you that

great markings ..... looks alot like Sampson .....

your very lucky to have found such a sweet animal .....

Thank you, I am so proud of him and yes, I am lucky. His Mom and Dad are both so sweet and you would have thought when we went to meet the parents that they belonged to us. She let them out of the kennel and they were all over us. Xari is a angel and I think in time his head will catch up. I told my breeder next year I want a little girl from her and by then Xari will be 2 and have all his big training behind him and I think we can handle another

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rutylr said:
What was the name of the Kennel you purchased him from?

Donna

Donna, he come from Thunder-Valley Kennel in Deltona Fl. but both of the parents were from the Crini Loto's Kennel in Serbia.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rutylr said:
I have heard of her.

Was he sold on a spay /neuter?

Which do you mean, Thunder- Valley or Crini Loto's? He had a little over bite and no way could he be shown. I had wanted a little girl but the female was not pregnant and she ask me if I wouldthink abouttaking a little male, she had him. She sent pictures and of course an old coot like me fell in love with the PC at that moment. We had him neutered in Dec. and I want you to know his mouth is perfect, when his adult teeth came in his mouth went straight. So that was the deal on my Xari. He had a real hard start in life that did not show up until the week after we got him and it was a hard road to hoe but we made it. I have never in my life loved a dog or had a dog like him.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I was just wondering if you purchased him for showing or breeding as the eye thing would have been a Genetic fault and should have stoped him from being bred.

Teeth can change up until they are 4 years old as they are still growing and changing

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
A friend of mine just got a thunder valley pup " Leiste ". We will be bringing the pup home from the Sieger show in April. He is from Electra / Jared litter

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rutylr said:
I was just wondering if you purchased him for showing or breeding as the eye thing would have been a Genetic fault and should have stoped him from being bred.

Teeth can change up until they are 4 years old as they are still growing and changing

His eye was never bad. This is some thing that just happened about 4 or 5 weeks ago and we think that our daughters dobie pup bite him in the eye and caused this to happen. She had a hold of his head and he cryed and shook his head and the next day the gland was out. The vet said it was possible as a lot of things can cause this problem and of course genetic also. But no, he was 8 monthe old the very day we had him operated on. We got him at 8 weeks of age.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
2bad said:
A friend of mine just got a thunder valley pup " Leiste ". We will be bringing the pup home from the Sieger show in April. He is from Electra / Jared litter

Oh, that is great. I know the parents well. Electra is beautiful. My pup is out of Rathco and Zandali.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I prefer the looks of Rathco and Zandali over Jared and Electra . If your pup grows up to look like mom and dad he should be a very handsome boy

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2bad said:
I prefer the looks of Rathco and Zandali over Jared and Electra . If your pup grows up to look like mom and dad he should be a very handsome boy

I just can't get a good picture of Xari
but if you saw him in person you could seethat he already looks a lot like his Dad. I can't wait until he grows into his head
Right now it looks very small compared to his body. Crini Loto's people tell me he will.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts