Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank everyone for the advice. We ended up switching Xena over to Innova Puppy and her stools are back to normal also she is only pooping once to twice a day. Instead of that many times an hour during the night.
Her piles are also smaller and she now makes it from 9:30pm to around 4-5 am before she needs out. After doing alot of reasearch I am now a true believer that if you love your puppy and he/she is a child to you then if you would let your own children eat it then you shouldn't let the dog eat it. My youngest boy tried a piece of the Innova and gave it his approval so I guess thats good enough.
Although I dont think at 6yrs old he wants to make that his diet.

Xena seems to love it and all is well again. Thanks to all who care enough to keep these beautiful animals as family members and help remove some of the stereotypes. I am falling more and more in love with this breed every day.

Mike(Xenasdad)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I meant in the previous post if you wouldn't let your childeren eat it then you shouldn't let your dog eat it either. And I guess there are probably somethings that your kids eat that you probably should allow the dog to eat either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts