Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday was my B-Day. I played with my Rotties, gave them a bath. Played a good game of ball, then a game of find me if you can. I was also married on my birthday. I got a printer,copier,scanner. OH YA I have been playing with that alot. I thought someone would catch my B-day on the calander. But I had fun and had to let ya'll know what I got.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Sorry Shell I usually do but I had to work all weekend and wasn't on much! Happy b-day and glad ya had a good time!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Well Happy Birthday Shell !!! seems like you had a good one ! no better way then to spend it then with your Rotts .......

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Sorry we missed your birthday.
Glad to hear ya had a good one. Happy Belated Birthday Shell!!</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
I didn't mean to drop the ball sorry again but I was working all weekend and I was tired!
please forgive me guys I won't let it happen again!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Missy , thats ok ....Miss Scarlet picked it right back up !!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
NO!! It's not "ok" You punks dropped the ball. Her feeling are hurt, I know. You gurls need to be taught a lesson. Shame on you Missy, Scarlet and you 2 Kitty kat.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's ok ya'll, I was not on here much either this weekend. And with the hours I work I am lucky to get in at all some weeks. It ok that the ball was droped, I got it on the rebound.
All are forgiven.

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

You better not mess with Donna-you'll have the whole gang of us girls comin down on your head...
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Ya oughta be cause ya know your scared silly! Hahahahaha! Oh and I wasn't asking if it was ok with you....so there!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.