Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

YEA

2K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  missy30 
#1 ·
Me having a little fun before work yesterday.

See less See more
#2 ·
My son is now complaining Thanks! He keeps bugging to go out and ride his but we don't have alot of time right now, maybe later! Hahaha! Yeah right never have time to do what you really want when you got 4 kids at home and 2 Rotts!

#3 ·
get him out there. I rode everyday for the last 5 days straight. Is he doing wheelies yet? My bike is a 2 stroke so it's kinda hard to wheelie but I still get er done. I had a nice one going yesterday and almost flipped over backwards. It hurts when that happens. And yes, it will happen again. If you ride, it's not if you will wreck, but when.

#4 ·
Believe me I know, he's already broke his leg once and his is a 2 stroke also, as a matter of fact it's a racing bike. Yes he can ride a wheelie and he shows off every chance he gets. He's bugging us about going to Redbud again this year to watch the pro's race on the fourth of July. We've been taking the kids there every year for the last four years and now it's kinda become a tradition with us. Yeah Steve's been talking about taking him out on the property to ride when we get some time. Lots of work to be done there first though. Gotta cut down the weeds and and mow the grass first. and there's alot of weeds and grass when you got 12 acres.

#6 ·
Yeah he got it from his dad and older brother's man sometimes it's hard to watch but you gotta and you don't wanna disapoint them so you do. Then of course I don't wanna discourage him either si I bite my tongue and let him do his thing as long as he's careful about his safety and the safety of others around him.

#8 ·
Yeah we know what they are and he would ride it if he had one! He did have a 2004 CR250, but he gave it to my stepson and he wrecked it, ok well totaled it! so now he has nothing.

#10 ·
Oh now he wants to be buddies hehehe! We actually don't live on them we got them for the bikes we were thinking bout making a bike track and opening it up for people to ride. since there isn't any around here open to the public but there is alot of work, time, and money involved in making that happen and that's something we just don't have an abundance of right now but we're working on it little by little! we got lots more tree's to cut down still and yes we are doing the work our selves, ya know there's something to be said for having four big boys to help with it.
the girls help too with whatever they can, can't leave them out! If we ever get er done then you and the boys can come play it'll be a blast!
And yes you can bring your wife with too, Don't forget her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.