Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...aka husbands have terrible ideas, even if they were kind of joking!

Our building has window cleaners doing the outside of the balconies and bedroom windows today. The boys were pretty good until the actual window cleaner showed up on the outside of our balcony. Whoo boy. Agis was having none of that!

Agis was ANGRY. The balcony cleaner looked a little nervous (to be fair, only the screen door was shut).

I had to pull Agis away, and even then, he kept going back - I ended up putting him in the second bedroom ("his" room) to calm down.

I think it did have a fear component - after the balcony cleaner was gone, he self-sent to the bathroom for a couple of minutes - though maybe that's just the place he self calms, but since he goes there when there's fireworks, I think he was nervous.

Regardless of what his display was based on, he does make an effective deterrent against a house robber I suppose haha.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@#5moose I think he was! Poor guy. Xerxes the Attack Beagle bayed but was quiet quickly when I told him to. Agis normally listens but not this time.

(My husband and I were talking on his lunch, when he made his (half-serious?) comment - then I explained just HOW upset/angry Agis was and he was like 'Wow'.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts