Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
at 4 to 4 and a half weeks they are still learning to get around and just staring on solid food.

He looks older then that.I will try and find pictures of the last litter atthat age.

Donna

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks! I was asking because the owners claims he was born on 01/05/06 And it made me wonder because after he got his second shots on Feb 18 he started to get like a red rash on his tummy and on the inside of his two back legs.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have to say that Tiny looked a fair bit bigger than that at nine weeks, she was about 10 inches tall from tippy toes to her back so if you can roughly remember how big he was when you got him this might help

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you look further down in this area I have pics of Roxy the day we got her, she was 6 1/2 wks. They look pretty close in size....both have BIG feet...LOL . How did you make out with the rash? I've heard of some pups haveing a slight reaction to shots.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi denni, Yes I started tonotice the rash on his belly a day after he got his shots. The shots really did a number on him , he slept almost all day long... Ibeganto wonder about his age because the person I got him from claims that OSO was born on the 5 of Jan. and that would make him 7 weeks old now.

My concern with all this confusion about his age is that if I am giving him the shots at the right age.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts